TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By using mylakshya.in, you agree to all of the following terms and conditions therefore you should read it completely and thoroughly. Your use of this site constitutes your acknowledgement, understanding, and agreement to strictly abide by and be legally bound by all of these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions of use or if you do not have the authority to enter into this agreement, then you do not have the right to use this service or the website(s) and you are prohibited from using them
1. Intellectual Property
You do not claim intellectual property right to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of HUP Consultants Private Limited. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our company or its agents be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
- The data and information contained on the MyLakshya.in service, the software used to operate it and the trade marks, logos and other intellectual property used in connection with it are the property of HUP Consultants Private Limited. No licence of any such intellectual property rights is granted to you as a result of your use of the MyLakshya.in service.
- We have made extensive efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on the MyLakshya.in service.
- We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability or legality of any of the information contained in the MyLakshya.in.
- We makes no warranty that the contents of this site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties.
- Reserves the right, at its discretion, from time to time to make changes to the information provided on the MyLakshya.in service, or to alter the nature of the MyLakshya.in service.
- Will not be liable to you under any circumstances whatsoever for any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive or special damages arising from your use of the MyLakshya.in service.
- Will not guarantee the availability of the MyLakshya.in service during maintenance of the website. Will not be responsible for the site content provided by advertisers including product/service performance claims, advertisement and/or sales promotions is the sole responsibility of such advertisers and they alone shall be liable for all disputes and liabilities arising therefrom and MyLakshya.in will in no way be responsible for it. MyLakshya.in and its affiliates, associates, agents or employees shall not be liable, at any time for any damages (including, damages for loss of profits or loss of business) arising in contract, or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any act(s) or omission(s) a result of using the Site or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site.
- Has compiled data from a variety of sources on this website and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site. MyLakshya.in may make any other changes to the site, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the site at any time without notice.
- You are therefore advised to check the information provided to you through the MyLakshya.in service as any reliance that you place on the accuracy of that information is at your own risk. While users are offered free access to MyLakshya.in service, MyLakshya.in reserves the right to discontinue these free promotions at any time and with no notice given.
4. Hyper Text Links to Third Party Sites
- MyLakshya.in may provide, through this website, links to websites operated by others. If you decide to visit any linked site, you will be doing so at your sole risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. MyLakshya.in makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that MyLakshya.in or this site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of MyLakshya.in.
5. Jurisdiction as per Indian Laws
- These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of the courts of Patna, India. This website can be accessed from any place around the world. However, by accessing this website you agree that the laws of India, without regard to rules relating to conflict of laws, will apply to all matters relating to your use of this website. Users of this website accessing it from places outside of India acknowledge that they do so voluntarily and are responsible for complying with local laws. MyLakshya.in reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at the sole discretion of MyLakshya.in
- These Site Terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and this supersedes and replaces all previous or coexisting understandings/agreements, written/oral, with respect to the subject matter. If any of these conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.